CULTURAL MAINTAINANCE POLICIES
- To encourage instructors, staff, and students to engage in activities that maintain the arts and culture of the nation.
- To support exchange activities involving the culture of Thailand internationally.
QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICIES
- To encourage quality assessments.
- To support instructors, staff, and students in the College to participate in quality and assessment.
- To develop a system and instruments for quality assurance measures to meet the standard of the Office of National Education Standards and Quality Assessment.
ADMINISTRATIVE AND MANAGEMENT POLICIES
- To administrator policies by using good governance practices.
- To develop administrative management strategies that promote expediency, correctness, cost effectiveness, and efficiency.
- To support staff advancement in their field and ability.
- To encourage research for new knowledge and its application for enhanced learning.
- To encourage research in instruction for developing learning and instructional media.
- To support instructors in publishing of academic articles and research in Thailand and internationally.
TEACHING AND LEARNING POLICIES
- To develop Educational resources and methods that produce students with optimal qualities and qualifications.
- To build academic knowledge networks with Thai and international universities.
- To encourage student centered learning process and course management.
ACADEMICS SERVICES POLICIES
- To encourage academic instruction and services for the entire community.
- To advise on and consult regarding academics in each instructor’s area of specialization.
- To encourage and cooperate with departments within and outside of the university to promote cooperative academic activities and partnerships.
- To develop the potential for academic services to be acknowledged and accepted internationally.